Monday, November 18, 2013

The classroom

I have changed my office into our classroom. I have yet to have any funding or resources for anything so I am doing what I can with what I have. Thank goodness I have this weird addiction to office supplies.

This is what our classroom/office looks like currently. It is ever changing so we will see how well this works.




I am working on getting a larger dry erase board or the paper boards that teachers use. I need a better desk for him and better organization. Need to get proper curriculum for him also. Starting to load up on any and everything I can get my hands on. 


I have been finding a number of resources that will send you things for free, whether it is posters, curriculum, videos or what have you... As the stuff comes in I will start to make a list of everything so that you can get your hands on everything also!

No comments:

Post a Comment