Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving week!!

This week we will be working on some Thanksgiving themed work. While the majority of schools will be out for this week, we will still be schooling. When I was in school we only got off the weekend.

I have many different lesson plans around the pilgrimage to America, the first Thanksgiving and all kinds of other stuff that is based around that. There will be all kinds of shows on the television that is based around Thanksgiving. This is a great opportunity for us to take this holiday and learn about it as a whole.

I would love to hear from everyone what you do for this holiday as a family and as homeschoolers (if you homeschool that is). For some people it is soo much more than just the food and that is where the values come into place and that is what I hope to start instilling on my boys.



Can not wait to hear from you! I will be posting up this week what we are doing and where you can find some of my resources!!

No comments:

Post a Comment