Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Changed a little more!

I really feel this is going to be a work in progress to get together everything that we need/want to have done. Here are some of my more recent updates.




This is my master binder. I keep all subjects lesson plans in here. There are 13 tabs here - just to keep all the individual subjects organized. Yes we have tie-ins were our subjects join together so I just copy the page in each subject just to keep up with what is going on. I label each sheet as "Lesson one or Lesson Two"  When we get to it we write the date started and the date ended. I plan a few lessons ahead of schedule to make sure there is plenty there if we start to zoom right through it. When we need to cover something in between lesson plans ( like a holiday topic or world event ) then I put that 'lesson' paper in there between the other ones. Make sense? ^_^




I made this PEMDAS ( order of operation ) sheet. The other ones seemed a little more complicated than I needed for my son at the moment. 




Here I have him put the completed work he does, we grade it and then either it gets returned to review or put away for the end of year folders. I also keep track of all the grades in the final folder and he will get a progress report every other month or so. Then before review time we will see his final standings. 




I LOVE these! Great charts for parts of speech! Got this from Teacherspayteachers.com !!! I have these on the wall now too so we can se them as reference!






This is this weeks worksheets. While I do not expect them all to be completed, some are just busy work and some are oriented to the lesson plans that we have in place. 








No comments:

Post a Comment