Thursday, October 3, 2013

Stay Motivated!



Ya know. Today I was speaking with someone. Very proud of my beginning accomplishments with what is going on and how I am making sure that I am doing what needs to be done to get my life together. I told this person about how bad my knees are achy because of the squats and that instead of me increasing my squats like the challenge calls for, I feel I need to stay at 50 until I am comfortable with it. This person looked right at me and said " In my best day i could not do 50 squats so there is no way in hell you are doing it " and did a snarky little laugh and kept walking. I am trying very hard to do what it is going to take to get to my goal weight. I am doing this diet (as much as I would like to sit down with a 2 liter of coke and a bag of chips with a Hershey bar ) I am doing what it takes. I will stay motivated. It is people like this that bring everyone else down. It is people like this that do not believe in what we are doing!!!

Now a days it is hard to find moral support. This is someone who is very close to me that is saying these things to me. So I just want to make everyone aware that you need to find inner strength to be able to pursue this goal of yours. Whether it is 10 pounds, 50 pounds, or over 100 (like myself) it is hard to do but YOU CAN DO IT! Do not let these negative Nancy's stand in your way. Even if it is someone close to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment