Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Learning Paradise

I have started a Teacherspayteachers.com store!!!

This is big for me. I spend soo much time putting work into reading my sons books before him and developing either a conversation for after the book or even worksheets to go along with it. I can not spend a lot of money to be able to purchase all kinds of materials and be able to have a big base curriculum...

Anyways, I am getting off topic here....

The work that I put into to get my boys' courses together - you now get to use also!!! I will be slowly but surely uploading everything onto the teacherspayteachers.com site and I will link you to each one every time I put one up - that way you never miss a thing!


Here is my store. There will be free items and items you have to pay for. I am going to be working hard to bring you a little bit of everything that I make for my kiddos.



No comments:

Post a Comment